Good choice for a fresh vaper

:grinning::grinning::grinning:Hi, guys. Today, I wanna recommend a starter vape kit for those who are new to vaping. As we know, a bad combination of vape devices could be a disaster to new vaper. However, there are millions vape devices in the market, such as pen mod, box pod and pods. Its hard to tell where to start, even for experienced vapers can be a little overwhelmed with all of combination device options.:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

From my perceptive, I’d suggest new vapor to use pen style vape kit. What is pen style device? Pen style devices are slightly larger than cig-a-likes but offer a larger battery for longer life and usually come with a completed tank. These devices are often inexpensive and simple to use.:raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand:

The next step is to choose a company that can produce with the best flavor. FreeMax, a leading vape hardware manufacturer and they have achieved an excellent reputation for competitively priced, producing with high quality, strong flavor innovative vape products. A number of well-made products have been designed by FreeMax and it has a profound influence on the vaping society。:earth_africa::earth_africa::earth_africa:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:GEMM 80W starter kit is one of most representative products in FreeMax. The 80W VW mod is three-level wattage adjustment tube mod, 2900mAh built-in battery, and the tank is designed with built-in mesh coils and eco-friendly PCTG material. People may be concern about PGCT would be harmful for the environment after throwing it. FreeMax has fully considered the situation and minimized the influence to the environment and human health. Please refer to: https://www.freemaxvape.com/news/safety-certificate-of-gemm-disposable-material/