Hello, fellow vapers! Today, I’d like to list some FAQ for FreeMax Twister 80W Starter Kit:
Q: What are the specifications for FreeMax Twister 80W Starter Kit?
A: The kit comes with an upgraded version of the popular Fireluke Mesh tank, the Fireluke 2 pairing with Twister 80W variable wattage mod.
Fireluke 2 Specifications
- Size: 24mm(D)*47.8mm(L)
- Capacity: 5ml
- Material: Steel/Pyrex
- Working Wattage: X1(0.15ohm 40-90W), X2(0.2ohm 40-80W), NX2(0.5ohm 20-50W), X3(0.15ohm 50-90W), X4(0.15ohm 40-80W)
- Thread: 510
- Driptip: 810
Twister 80W Mod Specifications:
- Size: 24.7mm(D)*101.6mm(L)
- Built-in Battery Power: 2300mAh
- Output Wattage Range: 5Watts – 80Watts
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5Volts – 9Volts
- Output Current Range: 1.0A – 30A
- Resistance Range: 0.1ohm – 3.0ohm
- Power Efficiency: 95%
- Wattage Adjustment Method: Twist the base to adjust 5W to 80W
Q: What can I get in the box of the kit?
- Freemax Twister 80W Mod
- Fireluke 2 X2/T2 Tank (depends on Graffiti or Metal edition)
- X1/T1 Mesh Coil (depends on Graffiti or Metal edition)
- 5ml Bubble Pyres Glass Tube
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Warning Card
Q: How do I operate my twister?
A: There is a fire-button with LED’s around it that shows battery life. You need to press the fire-button 5 times to turn on/off the device, Like almost all the other mods nowadays. When the LED light is turn on while you are pressing the button, you can check your battery, when the LED shows a green light, it means the battery is between 100% and 65%, yellow means it’s between 65% and 30% and red means the device is below 30%. There is a twist at the button that can help you to adjust your wattage from 5w to 80w.